1. The "TIGLY'S" online store (hereinafter referred to as the Store) is owned by Boom Fashion Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Łódź at ul. Wróblewskiego 19A (93-578 Łódź), registered by the Katowice-Wschód District Court in Katowice, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000357336, NIP: 7312023291, REGON: 100923753.
2. These regulations define the rules for the sale of goods carried out by the Store.
3. Each Customer of the Store is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
4. Each registration of the Client is connected with the necessity to accept the provisions of these Regulations.
5. In order to use the services offered by the Store, the following is required:
a. registration via the tiglys.com website by providing the following data:
· full name
· e-mail address
b. access to a computer station or terminal device with Internet access;
c. a web browser that supports Java and html.
II. MAKING A PURCHASE
1. Orders for the delivery of goods are accepted 24/7 on the tiglys.com website.
2. Placing an order by the Customer requires logging in to the website by entering his login and password.
3. After logging in to the Store, the Customer selects the available goods and places them in the basket.
4. Throughout the duration of the shopping, the customer has the option of viewing the contents of his basket and controlling the value of the order on an ongoing basis.
5. After making the decision to purchase, in order to finalize the order, the Customer will be redirected to the Payment Integrator, which will enable the payment for the order placed.
6. Acceptance of the order for processing will be confirmed by an e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided during registration.
7. The customer may cancel the order, but this must be done no later than the day the order is sent.
8. Placing an order by the customer is tantamount to authorizing the store operator to issue a receipt or VAT invoice without the need to obtain his signature.
9. The condition of the contract is the correct completion of the order forms on the tiglys.com website.
10. An order, the submission process of which will not be completed by the customer, will not be processed.
11. The Seller reserves the right not to process orders if the payment is not received within 3 days of placing the order (if the payment option is selected "in advance").
1. The Customer pays for the ordered Goods at the time of placing the order. The website allows you to pay for the Goods through one of the following payment channels:
a. by bank transfer;
b. PayU electronic payment.
2. The security of electronic payments is guaranteed by the PayU service operated by PayU S.A .. The regulations of the PayU service are available at the link http://www.payu.pl/pliki-do-pobrania.
3. If the Customer chooses to pay by bank transfer, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 3 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement.
IV. DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
1. Deliveries are made by:
· UPS courier to the address indicated in the order,
· company InPost - delivery to parcel lockers.
2. The cost of delivery of the purchased goods is included in the price list published on tiglys.com.
3. If you order a larger quantity, the delivery costs (if you choose courier delivery) do not change.
4. The store reserves the right to change the delivery date in the event of a temporary lack of goods in the warehouse due to independent reasons. The Customer will be informed about any changes to the delivery date by e-mail or by phone.
5. The receipt of the parcel from the courier company must be confirmed by a written receipt. Upon receipt, the Customer bears all risks related to the possession and use, in particular the risk of loss or damage to the goods received.
6. Before confirming receipt of the goods, it is recommended to check that it has not been damaged during transport.
7. The order processing time is 7 business days (from Monday to Friday) from the moment the payment is credited, unless a different date is specified when placing the Order. The start of the period for delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted as follows:
· If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or credit card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
· In case of personal collection, please contact our office for details.
V. COMPLAINTS AND RETURNS
1. If it is found that the delivered goods are inconsistent with the order, or the shipment delivered by the supplier is damaged, the Customer may return the goods.
2. The returned goods should be accompanied by a purchase document with the completed complaint form , available on the Store's website.
3. A correctly submitted complaint should contain the Customer's data, contact details and a description of the circumstances constituting the basis for the complaint.
4. Complaints will be considered no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of their receipt.
5. The buyer who made a purchase in the Store may return the purchased goods without giving reasons, by submitting an appropriate declaration (template for download here ) in writing or other durable medium within 14 days from the day following the date of receipt of the goods. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
6. Returns will be considered no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the consumer's statement on withdrawal from the contract. The store returns to the consumer all payments made by him, including the cost of delivery of the product (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the customer other than the cheapest standard delivery method available in the Online Store).
7. The shipping costs associated with the return of the goods are borne by the customer.
8. In the case of returning a foreign shipment, the refund covers only the price of the purchased goods, excluding shipping costs to the customer.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. In all cases not regulated by these regulations, the provisions of the Act of April 23, 1964 - Civil Code, and in relation to consumers also the provisions of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights.
2. The store reserves the right to change these regulations, and the customer will be informed about such a change by posting on the store's home page a message about the change in the regulations, containing a list of changes to the regulations.